These educational posters were developed for the Foodbetter Harvard campaign. Download the poster by clicking the image below. Help us spark conversation.
Visit the Harvard University Center for Environment website for a comprehensive list of faculty engaged in research involving food, agriculture, and nutrition.
The Harvard University Center for the Environment online Course Guide lists undergraduate and graduate-level courses in the area of food, agriculture, and nutrition.
Food-related Centers and Groups
- Crimson Crave is a student group and blog on campus providing, recipes, dining hall hacks, reviews, and Boston-area food information.
- Harvard Law School’s Food Law and Policy Clinic is the oldest food law clinical program in the United States. It was established in 2010 to address growing concern about the health, environmental, and economic consequences of the laws and policies that structure the current U.S. food system.
- The Food Literarcy Project organizes educational events and activities for undergraduates and the Harvard community focused on food and nutrition.
- The Center for Health and Global Environment’s Healthy and Sustainable Food Program informs consumers and institutions about how our choices for diet and menus can promote healthier people, more secure food supplies, and thriving communities.
- The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Nutrition Source provides timely, evidence-based information on diet and nutrition for clinicians, allied health professionals, and the public.
Harvard Farmers' Market
The Harvard Farmers' Market was founded in 2005, and operates on The Plaza outside Harvard’s Science Center (near the corner of Oxford and Kirkland Streets) on Tuesday from mid-June through November (Noon-6pm at the height of the season). Learn more about the vendors and products available.